Friday, September 2, 2011

Wonderfully & Lovingly Created...



Every once in a while I will see photos of this world or of the universe and I am in awe of God.  Just seeing the vastness and beauty of what is out in space can be overwhelming.  To think that God created the heavens and the earth with just his word, out of His breath came the stars.   In His creation came you and me. 

Where ever we go whatever we do God is there.  Jonah thought he could run from God, but was mistaken.  Others try to hide from God.  We hide in our own darkness because we feel that we have failed and are full of sin.  We do not live up to some standard that we have set for ourselves.  We might not like the way we look.  We see our imperfections and faults.  We lose sight that God who created the heavens and earth also created us.  Nothing bad ever comes from God.  God made us perfect in just the way he wanted us to be.  If we are good enough for Him we should be good enough for ourselves.  Psalm 139:113-14:

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

If God made us and loves us the way we are who are we not to?  If God loves us the way we are how can we not accept one another as is?  God doesn’t make mistakes and nothing bad ever comes from God…

No comments:

Post a Comment