Thursday, March 24, 2011

God Provides



How often do we worry about paying bills or buying groceries?  We stress over our houses and clothes.  Are we putting our focus where it needs to be?  Do we instead displace God from His rightful place in our hearts? 

Luke 12-22-31 tells us that God takes care of birds and flowers and that we are much more important to Him than those.  Because He loves us He will provide for our needs.  Parents love their children and want to provide for their needs and give them their wants.  How much more will God do for His children?
 
We need to make sure that our focus is on Him and not things of this world.  If He is our first and foremost love He will provide for us and take care of us.  We may not always see His hand at work but He is at work in our lives.  Let us work together in putting Christ first and keep the things of this world in their proper place.  I have seen God’s hand at work in my life over the years.  There have been times it seemed I was alone.  However, God was with me and caring for me.  He continued to provide and bless me and my family.
 
God is my first and foremost love.  I want all I do to reflect that.  There will be times I fail.  When I do fail I seek His forgiveness and move on.  We all need to put our faith and trust in Him.  He will provide and He will bless us.  In Christ we more wealth than any king ever had…

No comments:

Post a Comment