Friday, October 28, 2011

Are You Focused?



I remember one of the first garden’s Nancy did after we moved into our house.  I borrowed a tiller from my mom’s uncle.  As I went up and down the rows it plowed through the dirt breaking it up.  If I didn’t keep my focus on what I was doing the tiller would wander off in one direction or the other.  I had to keep my eyes focused on what was ahead.  I had to give my full attention to the task at hand unless I wanted a broken up mess in the garden.

Jesus is telling us we must keep our focus one hundred percent on Him.  If we are not completely focused and dedicated to Him we can end up in a spiritual mess.  We become in effective in our duties to Christ.  As the saying goes, “Let the dead bury themselves…”  Let us focus on winning souls for Christ.  Let us focus on the tasks and duties that Jesus gave us to do.  We need to put one hundred percent into our faith, into our work for Christ.  The best thing of all is knowing when we mess up Jesus is there.  He is with us in all things.  He will help us in our tasks.  He will always forgive us.  Let us put our attention on Christ.   We need to put Him first in all we do.  Let us go in peace for He is with us…

No comments:

Post a Comment