Thursday, June 2, 2011

God's Way


Scripture:

There is an old country song that speaks about looking for love in all the wrong places and in all the wrong faces. That is not only good for love but wisdom. Too often people seek wisdom from the wrong places. Wisdom and knowledge is something everyone seeks to have. We will seek it just about anywhere. Proverbs 3:7 tells us not to look upon ourselves for it. Instead we need to seek God's wisdom. He will impart upon us wisdom if we just ask. If we will just honor Him and rely on Him He will fill us with His blessings.

I know when I think I am so smart and figure it all out on my own I usually stumble and fall. I end up getting it wrong and making huge monumental mistakes. On the flip side when I trust God and seek His wisdom and knowledge things turn out so much better. I rely on Him to figure it out and just do what He directs. I find in the end it works out much better and I am blessed by it. I keep learning the hard way that God's way is a better way...

No comments:

Post a Comment