Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who is the Creator


Scripture:

When I was in the Navy I there would be times when I would slip out onto a catwalk at night.  Out in the middle of the ocean the stars are so much more bright and vibrant filling the sky.  I would see the most beautiful sunsets or sunrises.  I love going to the mountains and gaze upon the beauty of the rolling hills and mountain peaks.  If you look around you can see magnificent beauty created by God.  His glory is all around us.  All we have to do is look, seek and you shall find.  

We get so wrapped up in our own little worlds that we forget who the creator is.  We see things made by man all around us and forget it is God who created all things.  We see accomplishments that man has made and think we did it.  We forget who enabled man to make his little accomplishments.  We forget who accomplished all creation.  I challenge you to take a moment to look around.  See if you can find something man has created.  Look at something God created.  Compare the two.  We need to remember that it is God who enabled us to create what we have.  All I can do and all I can accomplish is not me but Christ in me.  It is my goal to give God full credit for everything in my life.  He is the one that enables me to fix a computer or solve an I.T. issue.  God is the one who gives me the knowledge to do what I do not me.  All things are created by God.  God is the creator and we are the creation... 

No comments:

Post a Comment